alice-teacher Alice 2.3 Vs Alice 3.1

Ron Peal rspeal at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 16:41:41 EDT 2013

When using Alice 3.1, I found that the program had stability issues that version 2.3 did not have. Because of this I switched back to version 2.3 which I present in my Alice classes. I usually tell my students to try the newest version of Alice and switch back if they find the new version doesn't suit them.
I have several of the Alice teaching textbooks, and do not have any major problems using these texts with Alice 2.3.
Good Luck,
Ron Peal