alice-teacher Alice 2.3 Vs Alice 3.1

Joann Blanton joannblanton at ccs.k12.nc.us
Wed Jun 19 16:23:47 EDT 2013

Alice 3.1 has more effects and animation.  You can have both on your
computer, but you can not run both at the same time.  Alice 2.3 is still
good to use for Middle or High School students.  Alice 3.1 is good for High
School and College.    Just choose which one you prefer.

Joann

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Anjali Wahi <awahi at pcti.tec.nj.us> wrote:

>  Hi,****
>
> ** **
>
> I have Alice 2.3. Should I upgrade my Alice to 3.1? Is it stable? How much
> is it different from 2.3? Would I be able to use Alice 2.2 textbook with
> it? I have a classroom set of ‘Learn to Program with ALICE – 3rd Edition’*
> ***
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks,****
>
> Anjali Wahi****

*Joann Blanton, NBCT*
*Business and Information Technology Education*
*FBLA Advisor*
Massey Hill Classical High School
1062 Southern Avenue
Fayetteville, N.C. 28306
Ph: 910-485-8761, Ext.301
Fax: 910-485-7950

--
This e-mail is for the sole use of the individual for whom it is intended.
If you are neither the intended recipient, nor agent responsible for