alice-teacher question about contest

Pat Sitaraman ppsitt at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 16:13:25 EST 2013

Dear Sandy,

I have used Alice in the US. This was few years ago. Now, I teach in China. I am planning to use Alice in Middle and High school classes. When I taught there was only one version of Alice. I want your suggestions regarding the use of different versions of Alice. Why, when and where should I use different versions. Please advice.

Your brother in Christ,
Pat

Sent from my iPad