alice-teacher question about contest

Wendy Evans wendy_evans at cvsd.k12.pa.us
Wed Jan 9 12:21:56 EST 2013

My suggestion is Keep It Simple. I have my students create zoos and in the 2.3 version they are having problems with it crashing on them if they have too much in the world. They go to save and the program closes. This is Strange; because I didn't have nearly as much problem with this in the 2.0 version. Anyone else having this problem?

Miss Wendy Sue Evans
Conestoga Valley High School
Math and Computer Science Teacher