alice-teacher Getting started with Alice

Arnott, Suzanne S arnott.suzanne.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Feb 28 17:17:39 EST 2013

Hi,
I am very new to Alice, but would love to run it with my classes.... The problem is our school runs through a proxy and we seem to have issues getting things like this installed.... Can't install steam for schools or even the latest version of Gamemaker...
My school is in Melbourne Australia, so I can't get to any of the f2f sessions sadly....
Any ideas?
Many thanks

Regards
Suzanne Arnott
Teacher of: ICT, Textiles and VET Fashion
Sandringham College
Blog: http://c21teachingandlearning.global2.vic.edu.au<http://c21teachingandlearning.global2.vic.edu.au/>
Twitter: @suzi_q<http://twitter.com/#!/suzi_q>
Google + : gplus.to/starnott