alice-teacher Bunny has lost his head??

Moran, Deborah - The Academy - Teacher deborah.moran at bgreen.kyschools.us
Wed Feb 13 18:54:21 EST 2013

I have use the Alice Essentials Tutorial from the Duke website as a first 'project' in Alice to help my kids get their feet wet for a while now and never had any problems, but this week it seems the articulated head in the bunny from the animals gallery is missing. The problem is appearing on multiple machines, including my teacher pc, so I don't think it's a case of local student sabotage. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? I don't want to request our district technology department to reinstall the software if that isn't going to fix the issue. I am definitely open to suggestions.

Thanks,

Deborah L. Moran
Mathematics and Technology Teacher
The Academy at Eleventh Street
877 E 11th Ave
Bowling Green, KY 42101
VOX: 270.746.2321
FAX: 270.746.2325
http://www.b-g.k12.ky.us/olc/teacher.aspx?s=999

Students must learn to think mathematically and they must think mathematically to learn. - Adding it Up.