alice-teacher not able to move objects in Alice 3.1

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Feb 8 06:58:46 EST 2013

Do you have the latest version of Alice 3.1.58?

I hav found that after dragging an object into the scene, I sometimes have to press the <cntrl> or <alt> key once. These keys can be used as modifier keys in scene setup and on earlier versions of Alice 3.1 they are seen as being depressed, and interfere with moving the objects in the scene.

Later,
Don Slater