alice-teacher Alice 2.3

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Feb 7 07:37:32 EST 2013

The Windows version of Alice has a "Slow and Steady Alice" version. Start that version and run your world to see if you get the same behavior, of if the world runs correctly.

If the problem goes away, I would suggest that you try and update the video drivers on your machine (Get the specific drivers for your card, not the generic versions that Microsoft will sometimes distribute with a software update.)

See this link:

	http://help.alice.org/w/page/54959364/Updating%20Video%20Drivers