alice-teacher Alice 2.3

Laura E. Catalina Flores Hernadez laura_flores8 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 15:51:34 EST 2013

Dear Paul,

We did that, we up date the Java but the up date do not work with the Alice version that she used for her story. We still trying to figure out waht is wrong. The story is runing but when she run the scene again slow down. We looked again at the tutorials step by step to looking foward to found answer on  how we can fix this. if you have another suggestion we will really appreciate.

Laura