alice-teacher possible glitch in Alice 2.2 with magician

Sandy Graham sandyg at gvtc.com
Wed Dec 11 01:11:46 EST 2013

This just in from my student:

It’s not that normally messing with his arm caused it to glitch. It’s when I would undo having moved his arm that caused it to glitch. Just messing with his arm was fine, but If I moved his arm starting from the torso and then clicked undo, his arm would become invisible. I’m saying this because everyone's best explanation for fixing this is to press undo, but the more I press undo the worse it gets :P.

lol

~XxRarityx17

Your sister in Christ,

Sandy Graham