alice-teacher possible glitch in Alice 2.2 with magician

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 5 10:52:03 EST 2013

Sometimes when this happens, returning to the Code Editor (clicking on the “Done” button) and then coming back to the Scene Editor fixes the problem. The enderer of the Scene Editor will sometimes get “confused”, and just needs to be reset.

But if this is a consistent problem, please send me a copy of the world.

Later,
Don Slater