alice-teacher Use in Elementary Schools?

rakel2 at simnet.is rakel2 at simnet.is
Wed Dec 4 03:28:27 EST 2013

Hi Marianne.

We have been teaching coding to kids from the age of six in Iceland (and now recently in the States).
We have been building up a methodology based on research studies in Psychology, Education and Technology to teach young people from the age of six and
one of our foundations is 3D programming environments (Alice included). We have also been teaching teachers and help schools out in implementing our methodology, train their teachers and give them access to a curriculum and material.

I would be happy to discuss.

regards
Rakel Solvadottir
Founder / CEO