alice-teacher clarification of my help request.

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Aug 26 15:57:27 EDT 2013

Last year, I created a Curriki Group for Alice with a collection of Alice resources, with the intention that it might become a repository in which members of the community could share resources…

Among the resources was a template for Activity Cards, similar, I think, to what Angela was looking for. There was also one card as an example of what these might look like. This template and example is at the following URL:

	http://www.curriki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Coll_Group_IntroductiontoProgrammingwithAlice/Alice2xActivityCards

You will probably have to register for Curriki you gain access…

I have not had time to generate a set of these cards, but if, over time, people find the template useful and do create their own cards, they could be shared with everyone else at this site.

All the best for the coming school year…

Don Slater