alice-teacher clarification of my help request.

Angela Brown brownfamilyof5 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 01:54:03 EDT 2013

Thanks to Keith, Susan and Eileen for the links that you sent. However I
need to explain about 4-H. 4-H is a youth  program that emphasizes learning
by doing so it really isn't done by grades or subjects.  I am really
looking for a set of activity cards that can act as a outline for the boys
to use to explore Alice and create their own programs.  My class will only
be 45 minute long and six week initially. It may be extended but that will
be up to the boys . So does anyone have any activitiy cards that give an
overview of Alice that they would be willing to share. Thanks in Advance
Angela