alice-teacher questions

EILEEN PELUSO Pelusoem at lycoming.edu
Sun Aug 25 13:32:13 EDT 2013

Hi Angela,
I use these Duke sites as backup (instead of a textbook) for a course that meets for 2 hours per week for 14 weeks.  Students complete weekly assignments, 4 out-of-class projects, and a larger final project.  We work together on the weekly assignments (for the first 10, sometimes 11, weeks) as I'm presenting new material, but they are open-ended so that students can creatively finish the stories any way they choose.  The materials can be downloaded from www.lycoming.edu/~pelusoem/Alice_10_week_course.zip<http://www.lycoming.edu/~pelusoem/Alice_10_week_course.zip> (It's 107MB so it may take a few minutes).  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Have fun!
Eileen Peluso
Associate Provost
Associate Professor of Mathematical Sciences
Lycoming College
Williamsport, PA  17701