alice-teacher Problem with INT function??

"C. Guéganno" gueganno.c at stjolorient.fr
Sun Aug 11 13:38:49 EDT 2013

  it could be  problem of type..
  if NumberEntered  is of type */double/* or */float/* (i.e. decimal
number) ,
     NumberEntered == (int)NumberEntered   is always /*false*/
  (entering a whole number  does not modify its type)

  Your second test is good. By rearranging the equation, you modify the
types :
     left side: (decimal number) - (whole number) -> the result is of
type 'decimal value'
     right side : 0 is automatically interpreted as 0.0 (due to the left
side)

All the best
Claude Gueganno
http://www.st-joseph-lorient.org/