alice-teacher Axes problem in Alice 3

Wampler, Clifford WamplerC at northandover.k12.ma.us
Mon Apr 29 12:09:35 EDT 2013

I am having some problems with the axes in Alice 3. Once a student puts one in their world there seems to be a ghost axes attached to the mouse. I have attached a screen shot of the issue. Any suggestions for fixing this?

Clifford Wampler
Business/Technology Education
wamplerc at northandover.k12.ma.us<mailto:wamplerc at northandover.k12.ma.us>

[cid:6C02D77F-3B39-4AC9-875F-BC0FF33D8DFE at town.north-andover.ma.us]

Please note the Massachusetts Secretary of State's office has determined that most emails to and from municipal offices and officials are public records. For more information please refer to: http://www.sec.state.ma.us/pre/preidx.htm.