alice-teacher walking, etc.

Matt Zipin mattz at gfsnet.org
Thu Sep 13 13:23:21 EDT 2012

Hi everyone--I just downloaded Alice 3.1 and I'm trying to figure out how to get my characters to walk.  It seems to me that the basic objects should have walking--or running, or jumping, etc.--capabilities, but I can't seem to figure it out.  I definitely don't want my students writing their own walk function, especially since it used to built in (Alie 3.0 beta?  I think it was there.)

Any help would be great.  Thanks!

Matt

Computer Science/Math/College Guidance, Germantown Friends School, Phila. PA
215-951-2392

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better person."  --Benjamin Franklin