alice-teacher ALICE training

lkuhn17 at comcast.net lkuhn17 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 14:02:45 EDT 2012

Hi Adrian,

Alice is Java-based, so it should dove-tail very nicely with your AP CS course. We have had a lot of discussions recently about the different versions of Alice (Don and others have sent out some great information). What is the focus/goal of your CS1 course? Is it a pre-req to your AP CS?

I don't have any answers about a F2F Alice training in your area. Good luck and welcome! Lea

Lea Kuhn
Technical Writer and Consultant - Making the complex easy
Lkuhn17 at comcast.net
815.931.9546