alice-teacher Error messages

Emily Higgins erphiggins at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 14:19:23 EDT 2012

Dear All -
I have Alice 2.2 on my computer lab's desktops.  It was placed on there in
August 2011.  We are having frequent error messages for no particular
reason - just moving things around, learning the very basics.  Before I
update all of them to the most recent Alice 2.2, I wanted to make sure that
the recent update's bugs are minimal.  Should I do the March 2.2 update or
use the Alice 2.3?  I have not used Alice 2.3 and right now, cannot
re-write my assignments for the fall (headed out on maternity leave
shortly.

Emily Higgins
Boothbay Harbor, Maine