alice-teacher Common repository for shared resources

nancy hoorn njhoorn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 11:10:02 EDT 2012

Hi, Don and all,
While I appreciate the need for teacher-only access, I e-mailed the person
who has the teacher resources password/login and never heard back.  If it
is a secure place, please be sure that it is always possible to obtain the
needed information as a teacher. :)
Thanks for all of your hard work -- I know how time consuming this can be!

BTW, we can set the option to receive our own replies individually.  I've
never seen this option on a list before, so didn't know to look for it.  I
have changed it on my preferences.
Thanks for including the information again, even though somewhere I do have
it. :)

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 10:40 PM, Don Slater <dslater at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> I have heard your request for a common location for shared resources,
> which is an excellent idea, and one that has been on my radar for some time.
>
> I am now examining options as to how to best facilitate such a repository…
>
> The question I want to ask the community: How secure do we want this
> resource to be? If this repository contains problem / exercise solutions,
> do we want to insure that students do not have access to it?
>
> Have a good weekend,
> Don Slater

Nancy J Hoorn
Online math expert