alice-teacher Common repository for shared resources

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Oct 12 22:40:41 EDT 2012

I have heard your request for a common location for shared resources, which is an excellent idea, and one that has been on my radar for some time.

I am now examining options as to how to best facilitate such a repository…

The question I want to ask the community: How secure do we want this resource to be? If this repository contains problem / exercise solutions, do we want to insure that students do not have access to it?

Have a good weekend,