alice-teacher students friendly guide?

Gamez, Enrique A (3012) enrique.a.gamez at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 10 12:42:45 EDT 2012

May I suggest that instead of adding another twelve "ME TOOs", that any content sufficiently valuable to multiple people on this list be simply posted to this list?  If it is small, it could be ZIPped up and attached.  If big, a link to the content would be very much appreciated.  Perhaps, Don would be willing to provide a clearing house for such user-provided content on the Alice web site itself in an appropriately named repository?

My 2 cents,
-enrique