alice-teacher Alice Summer workshops at Duke University

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed May 23 16:28:32 EDT 2012

We are looking at the firewall problem for updates. Is anyone else experiencing this difficulty?

The newest update will also be reflected in the newest download, which should be available for the Fall 2012 semester by the end of July. This download, as always, will be available at the http://www.alice.org/ Downloads page.