alice-teacher Alice Summer workshops at Duke University

Janice Carpini carpinijanice at rockwood.k12.mo.us
Tue May 22 13:34:41 EDT 2012

Hello everyone!
Does anyone have the address link directly to the 2.2 updates?    I'm trying to update going through the "Help" tab, but it keeps telling me that there's no Internet connection.   Our computer people think it's our firewall blocking it and need the direct address to put it in so that it's accepted?

Has anyone updated with the newest fixes,l I believe there is one for 2012?    Is there much of a difference to even worry about?
Thanks a bunch
Summer's almost here.................enjoy