alice-teacher Question about Strange Behavior -- Alice 2.2

Sam Black samblack at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 09:25:19 EDT 2012

Kathleen,

The folder icon is not one of the compressed folder icons (i.e., with a
zipper down the middle).  Alice appears to have not followed through with
the compression at all after the saving process.

Don,

We don't have access to WinZip, but we do have 7zip.  I just tried using
it, changing the file type, and importing.  This time it acted like it was
going to work but then it threw a FileNotFoundException saying it was
missing elementData.xml.

And, we still don't get any reported errors during the "Save Object"
process.

Hope this helps in tracking down the problem.

Sam