alice-teacher Question about Strange Behavior -- Alice 2.2

Kathleen O'Brien kathleen at laughton.com
Wed Jun 27 13:44:12 EDT 2012

Windows does not really expand compressed files. It just looks like it does
because it displays the compressed file like a folder. To really uncompress
the file, you have to drag or copy the folder to another location.

I do not know if that has anything to do with your problem, but I thought I
would pass it on.

Kathleen