alice-teacher Viewing in browser as html OR as .mov not working

Rikki Fletcher fletcher at csusm.edu
Sat Jan 28 17:25:35 EST 2012

Hi All:
  Using Windows Alice 2.2 from Dec. 2011.
I'd really like to showcase some of my students' work online - but I can't
get these features working.
I can get a movie into a file with the .mov extension - but I cannot
figure out how to view it.  I have downloaded windows media player as well
as real time.  Any suggestions?
Also... I can save it as html and I have a the .jar file in the same
folder - but the movie cannot initialize in neither IE nor Firefox.  Any
ideas?
Thanks.