alice-teacher moving objects together

Vince Devlin vince at simonandjude.org
Mon Jan 23 20:35:29 EST 2012

Debbie,
For this exercise, I always used the characters that had the instruments attached. Since the focus of the exercise is on parameters, I agree that the characters you are using allow your students to focus on the passing of parameters to methods.

Concerning your other issue with the instrument moving with the character, can you provide any more details that might help in determining why your use of the vehicle property was not successful?

Vince Devlin