alice-teacher importing

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jan 10 16:24:59 EST 2012

Alice 3 Beta is available at www.alice.org. Note that it is Beta, still undergoing development, and that there are very limited support materials for it at this time. But you are welcome to take a look and play with it. We always welcome your thoughts and comments.

Also, Travis East has a website with tutorials on importing 3D models from different programs into Alice 2.2. I do not think he would mind my sharing this link with you.

	http://www.theeastfamily.net/tutorials/alicetutorials.html