alice-teacher importing

Keith Golebie kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us
Mon Jan 9 14:00:22 EST 2012

Mark,

For information on additional 3d models, go to:

 <http://www.aliceprogramming.net/> http://www.aliceprogramming.net/

Scroll down and you will find a link that says "3D Models" that will take
you to a page that has some additional 3D Models and links to information
about creating your own models with 3D Studio Max.

Keith

Mr. Golebie

kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us