alice-teacher (no subject)

kocafp at zoominternet.net kocafp at zoominternet.net
Fri Feb 24 11:26:17 EST 2012

 Alice's working memory is not big enough , clipboard or
otherwise---3.0 Beta might do it?

	Good Luck

	Kevin
 On Fri 02/24/12 09:21 , "Thompson, Paul Dexter" thompspd at iupui.edu
sent:
   Are you running the latest release (12/01/2011)?
	PAUL THOMPSON, MSM, ITIL

	Adjunct Faculty - CIT

	Department of Computer, Information, and Leadership Technology

	Indiana University Purdue University at Indianapolis

	799 West Michigan Street,

	Indianapolis, Indiana 46202

	Phone: (317) 292-8756

	Fax: (317) 278-3669
 thompspd at iupui.edu
-------------------------
 FROM: alice-teachers-bounces+thompspd=iupui.edu at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
[alice-teachers-bounces+thompspd=iupui.edu at lists.andrew.cmu.edu] on
behalf of Zippin, Mark [zippinm at sps.springfield.ma.us]
 SENT: Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:46 PM
 TO: alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
 SUBJECT: alice-teacher (no subject)
	One of my students has a pretty in-depth movie/game-in-progress.
Unfortunately, when he adds objects,  the program closes without
saving his work. This is a consistent problem. This problem will
happen even if Alice is opened from the computer itself or the flash
drive. We still have not started programing, we are just adding
objects. The student is currently working on a game and is trying to
make progress on the background and detail work for the game before
the programming begins.

	Would you know why his is happening, and would it have to do with
the file using up a good amount of data, specifically about 73,675KB?

	Thank you
	Mark A. Zippin

	Springfield Public Day High School

	90 Berkshire Ave.