alice-teacher Student work...

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Feb 19 14:06:35 EST 2012

Lance Allen from Baltimore, MD wishes to share some of the work his students are doing…

This is a good place to brag on our students, I think…

Our Facebook page might be another place to share work like this…

	https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alice-Intro-to-Computer-Programming/191495634264661?bookmark_t=page

Thanks, Lance...

Don Slater