alice-teacher Do we need to be moderated?

Morrison, Denise DMorrison at bluevalleyk12.org
Thu Aug 23 21:34:24 EDT 2012

I agree with Nancy on this!  And I certainly appreciate knowing that Don is close at hand with answers to questions we can't come up between our group.

Thanks,
Denise

Denise Morrison
Harmony Middle School
Computer Science
dmorrison at bluevalleyk12.org<mailto:dmorrison at bluevalleyk12.org>
913-239-5281

"Computers are magnificent tools for the realization of our dreams, but no machine can replace the human spark of spirit, compassion, love, and understanding." - Louis Gerstner, CEO, IBM