alice-teacher Converting Alice .a2w to MOV

Kim Pellicer kpellicer13 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 12:37:29 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am attempting to convert Alice 2.2 projects to MOVs. I go through the
process and whenI click "Export Video" is says"An unknown error has
occurred." The error reads:

Alice version: 2.2  08/05/2011
*****Running World*****
java.io.IOException: File Not Found
java.io.IOException: File Not Found
Failed to create a processor: javax.media.NoProcessorException: Error
instantiating class: com.sun.media.protocol.file.DataSource :
java.io.IOException: File Not Found
Failed to merge data sources: java.lang.NullPointerException
Failed to merge data sources
Failed to create output processor: javax.media.NoProcessorException: No
suitable capture devices found!
I have downloaded Quicktime and Jing. However, I must be missing a step in
the process because I keep getting the same error.

Does anyone have any solutions?

Thank you,
Kim Pellicer