alice-teacher texture for sword

Patricia Campbell triciamontreal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:39:25 EDT 2012

I would like to vouch for the excellent tutorials and to  thank Susan
Rodger.  I use them during my lab periods.  I have the students do the
tutorials (sometimes send me screen prints to be certain they do them)
then do assignments.  They help greatly to reinforce the concepts I go
over during the lectures.

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 11:22 AM, Susan Rodger <rodger at cs.duke.edu> wrote:

>  One of our tutorials here:
>
>  http://www.cs.duke.edu/csed/alice09/tutorials.php
>
>  Shows you how to change the textures. It is titled:
>
>  "Creating Simple Objects with Shapes and Textures"
>

>  Susan

> Susan Rodger, Professor of the Practice
> Dept. of Computer Science, Box 90129
> LSRC Room D237
> Duke University, Durham, NC 27708-0129
> Email:  rodger at cs.duke.edu      URL: http://www.cs.duke.edu/~rodger
> Phone: (919)-660-6595           Fax: (919)-660-6519

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Mohandas K Gandhi