alice-teacher s Digest, Vol 14, Issue 19

Eric Lozaw LozawEr at watertownps.org
Fri Sep 23 14:10:38 EDT 2011

I apologize if someone already answered this question.  I notice a few people that were having difficulty with the newer version of Alice 2.2. so I might have missed this particular problem.  When the students are doing their work I notice that they are working in Alice code.  I try to change it to Java in color it says restart Alice, which is the way it always has been but now it would still be in Alice code and not Java code when I restart Alice.  Thanks in advance

Eric Lozaw
Watertown High School
Watertown, CT