alice-teacher Coding Collaboration

Edward Bujak edward_bujak at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 16:14:22 EDT 2011

The interfaces between the groups software need to be VERY clear.Each group/team needs to know the public interfaces to call the methods that the other teams will develop.In the real world this is accomplished with a clear well-defined functional/design specification.
Try something very small ... for a proof of concept.
This is a great idea, but I do not know I would try it until the students start complaining about programs being too big or too much to develop.Then I would break the class into development teams; each with their specific task.

Mr. Edward Bujak
Hope Charter High School
Math teacher, Computer Science teacher
School Tel: 267-336-2730 ext 5612
School Fax: 267-336-2740
Google Voice: 215-690-1158 (preferred voice)
My Diigo Library     My wiki     ooVoo ebujak

My profiles:   Facebook  LinkedIn  Flickr  Twitter  YouTube  Delicious  Blogger
Contact me:   ebujak  ebujak
Designed with WiseStamp - Get yours