alice-teacher Alice 2.2 loading issue

Findley, Scott SFindley at sd43.bc.ca
Thu Sep 8 21:44:46 EDT 2011

We've been having the same load issue with Alice 2.2 on Windows XP ; everything was fine in June, but since starting just yesterday we've been having long loads with the black screen. I'm wondering if it has something to do with networks? Our IS is working on it to see what can be done.

Mr. Scott Findley (iPad email account)
sfindley at sd43.bc.ca<mailto:sfindley at sd43.bc.ca>
Gleneagle Secondary School <http://gleneagle.org> http://gleneagle.org
Homeroom Site @ <http://teachers.sd43.bc.ca/sfindley> http://teachers.sd43.bc.ca/sfindley
Twitter @rsfindley
1195 Lansdowne Drive, Coquitlam, BC V3B 7Y8 604.464.5793 / 604.464.5796 (F)

While email is repeatedly checked, I typically reserve an hour daily for correspondence. Should you need a more immediate reply, please flag your message as urgent. Any emails received without a clear indication of the sender will receive no response.

This e-mail (including attachments, if any) may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

Unless absolutely necessary, please do not print this email for environmental reasons.