alice-teacher WacAMole Help

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Oct 29 20:55:06 EDT 2011

Beth,
Have they thought to use a mouse-click event to serve help with using the hammer? See the attached world (all it does is manipulate the bopper). I created a world-level method "bopTheMole" that turns the bopper forward and backward. I then created a mouse-click event that calls "bopTheMole" when clicked. I also created a "Let the arrow keys method move the bopper" event.

There are a lot of timing issues, and check to see if the mouse-click actually clicked on the mole issues, but this gives them something to think about and play with.

Let me know if you have any questions.