alice-teacher Alice 2.2 version 8-5-2011 LOOP Construct

Lance Allen lanceallen.allen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 19:48:28 EST 2011

Thank you, and I have attached the Alice 2.2 world.

The young lady is attempting to have the turkey 'steam' during the entire
brief animation.  Currently the senerio simply has a Loop executing. The
problem appears to be in the delay time for each iteration through the loop.

Thank you again,
Lance Allen