alice-teacher A questions from someone new to the list

Loren Parkhurst lparkhur at learningtech.org
Sat May 28 19:08:32 EDT 2011

I am brand new to Alice, though I have a good deal of programming in my
background; is there a good reference manual for Alice?  I bought "Learning
to Program with Alice" to use as an aid to learning Alice and to adopt as a
text , but, as a reference book, such as I have for other languages, it is
rather lacking.

Loren Parkhurst

LearningTech.org

Miller Institute for Learning with Technology

Branch Manager, East Bay Operations

lparkhur at learningtech.org

650.598.0105 x211

866.801.8667 (f)

510.928.2833(c)

"The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy
of government in the next." - Abraham Lincoln

Say hello to a soldier at http://www.letssaythanks.com
<http://www.letssaythanks.com/>

Their memory must never perish http://www.iraqwarheroes.org/howardm.htm