alice-teacher Alice talking

Kristin Bedell kdbedell at gmail.com
Thu May 26 06:56:32 EDT 2011

Hi, Darryn,
I work with the same population, but in the US.
In the "properties" tab, all the way at the bottom, there is a "sounds" menu.  You have to click on the + to open it.  Once open, there are options to import sounds or record sounds.  You can have the kids record their voices there.  Then, they can drag the "play a sound" tile over like any other piece of code.

The one thing that throws them sometimes is that the sound can take longer than te rest if the methods, particularly in a "do together.". It also really increases the file size, if that is an issue at your location.

Sent from my iPod