alice-teacher Alice talking

EILEEN PELUSO Pelusoem at lycoming.edu
Wed May 25 22:40:42 EDT 2011

Hi Darryn,
The "play sound" method allows you to record dialog if your computer has a microphone.  Drag the tile into the method editor; one of the options is "record new sound."  My  students also have fun downloading audio clips (.wav files work well) from their favorite movies to play as well.
Have fun!
Eileen Peluso
Lycoming College
Williamsport, PA  17701