alice-teacher position question

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jan 6 16:04:01 EST 2011

Ella,
You may want to look at the While BDE event…

Click on the "Create new event" button, and select "While something is true" from the events menu that appears.

Build your test condition for the While <none> is true, and then add statements for when this condition is true the first time (Begin), as long as the condition is true (During), and what should happen when the condition becomes false (End). You may leave "Nothing" as the statement for any of these of these, if appropriate.

For example based on your problem statement;

	While (distance from cone is greater than .2)
		Begin: Nothing
		During: Nothing
		End: return to pedestal

Later,