alice-teacher Trying to gallop

Mary Barnes 1320barnes at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 11:29:55 EST 2011

Hi All:

I have recently started teaching Alice.   I've used the tutorials from Duke
and I'm starting to use the 4 chapter Pearson book.  I have one student who
is trying some advanced stuff.  He is finishing the work I give quite early
and has gone off on his own and is creating some very nice animations.  Are
there any advanced tutorials I can give him?

This student is currently trying to get a horse to gallop.  I've checked the
Alice community site and didn't find anything as of yet on this type of
action.  I know a lot of things are trial and error and he seems to enjoy
the challenge, but I figured I'd ask.

Thanks,
Mary Barnes
Portersville Christian  School