alice-teacher CCSCNE materials

Donna Wilkins dwilkins at richardwinn.org
Wed Feb 23 14:58:56 EST 2011

Thank you so much!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: EILEEN PELUSO
  To: Alice educators
  Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 12:00 PM
  Subject: Re: alice-teacher CCSCNE materials

  Hi Donna,
  The materials are available for free at http://www.lycoming.edu/~pelusoem/Sabbatical2010/ where it says "Download: Curriculum Unit Materials ...."  It's a .zip file.  If you have any problems or questions, don't hesitate to ask!
  Best wishes,
  Eileen

  >>> On 2/23/2011 at 11:30 AM, in message <BBD5EA7D6AAE47B4BF9F402EC71F1171 at RWACADEMY.LOCAL>, "Donna Wilkins" <dwilkins at richardwinn.org> wrote:

        Dear Ms. Peluso,

        I have just introduced Alice to my 10th graders in the last two weeks and frankly, I am learning it along with them. I will not be able to attend either SIGCSE or CCSCNE but I wonder if any of the materials that will be presented there will be available for sale after the presentation. I can use all the help I can get! I am using the tutorials from the Duke site and I have the Dann, Cooper, and Pausch book for Alice 2.2.

        Thank you,
        Donna Wilkins
        Richard Winn Academy
        Winnsboro, South Carolina