alice-teacher Netbooks

Robert Dawson robertjd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 21:36:40 EST 2011

 I have to agree with some of the other commentators that express their
doubts about netbooks though.  Netbook seems more and more like code for
"low powered".

That being said, the requirements to run Alice are not demanding at all so
can be done with almost any computer on the market these days.  Netbooks
could be an affordable alternative if you want to get the program into as
many hands as possible.