alice-teacher Alice Team Facebook Page

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 8 12:39:45 EST 2011

The Alice Team has created a Facebook page, another way for us to share with the community what we are doing, and for the community to share how they and their students are using Alice.

Note that this page is unrestricted, in that it is open to everyone, and so it is probably not the place to share exam questions and problem solutions.

In Facebook, you can do a search for "Alice Intro to Computer Programming"

and I believe that this is a link to the page:

	https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alice-Intro-to-Computer-Programming/191495634264661

Currently we have posted a short description of our recent Alice 3 workshop in Costa Rica, pictures from that event, and several videos of worlds teachers created at the end of for the animation fair at the end of the workshop.