alice-teacher requesting lab set up help

terry morley terrymorley2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 12:31:50 EDT 2011

Hi,
We had connection problems last year.  The first users that accesssed the web gallery got in, the others had to keep trying or they even got disconnected in the middle. We aregoing to upgrade our connection this year.
As far as saving, we have a shared drive set aside for collaborative projects.  The students saved to that drive.  It also works better if the computers can be logged onto the shared drive before they come to class.
Terry
Good Luck-Hope this helps.